Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
Have you just been diagnosed with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension or do you know someone who has – then contact us!
“You are not alone – there are people who care”
The NZPAH Support Group are just like family with a sharing and caring attitude. If you would like to chat to someone who has been there and didn’t know which way to turn – well, you have come to the right place to get answers to your questions.
Contact us to find out more – you can even find us on Facebook.
- What is Pulmonary Hypertension?
- What are the Different Types of PAH?
- What are the Symptoms of PAH?
- What impact can PAH have on patients’ lives?
- Who Gets PAH?
- Why is PAH challenging to diagnosed?
- What are the treatment options?
- Who are able to treat PAH?
- What else can we do?
Have you seen this POSTER at your Medical Centre?
If your answer is NO – Would you like to help us to encourage early correct diagnosis by emailing us with your name and address and we will have a poster delivered to you for your GP’s waiting room.
Alternatively, you can download the poster here and print it yourself!
More Public Awareness is required to be diagnosed early.
Thank you. Your help would be appreciated.